Dr. DivX 2.0 OSS project purpose is to build a portable application which is capable of transcoding any possible video formats to the DivX one. Features include:
- Dr. DivX can convert most input files (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, AVISynth scripts) to DivX.
- If a new version of the DivX encoder is installed, Dr. DivX uses it automatically for encoding.
- If required, the encoder settings can be configured manually for an optimal output.
- Dr. DivX tries to respect DivX certification constraints and as a result, all the files generated by the application are guaranteed to be played on DivX certified hardware players.
- Monitor specified folders to automatically convert newly added files using configured output profile.
- Convert multiple audio tracks using different encoder settings for each track.
- Supports multiple subtitle tracks in VOB input Convert DVD subtitle tracks to DivX XSUB subtitle tracks.
- Automatically configures encode settings for requested quality level
Dr. DivX OSS is a free software application from the Video Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-02-02. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7 x64, Win7 x32, WinOther, Win2000, WinServer.
Dr. DivX OSS (version 2.0) has a file size of 4.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 191 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.